Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend

The weekend has arrived and I am glad. I have been living for the weekends lately...

The plan for this 08-09 school year was that I was going to take things easy, not sign up for too much and enjoy being married. Then I was diagnosed with PCOS and plans changed. I am NOT good when things are wrong and I have lots of free time on my hands. That is time to worry and get anxious. I am really the only person I know who can't handle free time when things are off. My coping skill is to take on other commitments so I do not have to dwell. I signed up for a committees, to facilitate drama club, to work on my National Board Certification and to teach a course at a local college. Now I am stressed out about all things TTC AND everything I haave signed on for. I am so looking forward to May 20th when all my comitments have come to an end and I can start enjoying life and stop living for the weekend.

I really am going to give free time a try- DH and I talked about my taking the summer off to relax and focus on getting my body as ready for a baby as possible, or hopefully to take care of my body and the baby I am growing! Until then.... I am just glad it's the weekend and I can spend time with DH and doing things of my choosing.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

That is a lot of commitments, I don't blame you for living for the weekend. I have nowhere near as many things going on, but I can't wait for the weekends to get here.

I hope you are able to find at least some quiet time for yourself throughout it all.

ICLW