Saturday, January 24, 2009

Show and Tell


Show and Tell

This week I am participating in Show and Tell. Click to see what everyone else is sharing!



I am not sure if you can tell what's going on here but our little dog, Penelope, is cleaning our big dog, Bella's, ears. This is sisterly love at its finest. Penelope believes cleanliness is next to Godliness. I used to have a cat, Gus, and when Penelope came to live with us I am sure the ear cleaning is what put him over the edge.

If you stay still long enough and she can reach, your ears are likely to get the Penelope treatment in our house. :-)

13 comments:

Megan said...

that's funny.

Kristin said...

How cute

Mara said...

That's hysterical! LOL

Cara said...

Oooo - tickley, I'm sure!

what a cute pic. Sisterly love is not just for humans - that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

I think Penelope is a pom, am I right?

We had a pom who had a belly button fixation. He would dig at your shirt until he found it and then clean it, over and over and over and over. It was quite strange, but now that he is gone, it is one of things I miss the most!

The dogs are beautiful, both of them!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Bella is so patient! Or does she actually like it?

AnotherDreamer said...

So cute! I love animal bonding rituals, lol.

Hillary said...

Very cute! :)

makingmemom.blogspot.com
ICLW

JuliaS said...

Cute - who doesn't need a good ear cleaning now and then? :0)

*T* said...

Actually Bella IS just that patient. She is so easy going- there isn't much she won't tolerate from Penelope. :-)

The Steadfast Warrior said...

Too funny and too cute!

momofonefornow said...

Too cute!

Billy said...

How cute :-)
Would love to come and have my ears cleaned.. LOL