Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Live together or die alone...

I am SO glad that LOST is back on! Right now we are watching the "catch up" episode and boy do I need it! DH got me hooked on LOST about a year ago when we didn't have cable. We could get free episodes on ABC.com. We watched all winter and finished the week of the finale. We convinced my parents to tape it for us and the only episode I've seen on a regular T.V. is last season's finale. I have to say- I love it in HD on our big T.V.!!!

Ok gotta run and get back to it but I was just so happy I had to share! Where IS that island?!

4 comments:

K.T. said...

I have never gotten into this show, but I have heard a lot about it. DH and I watch too much TV that we have to decide to stop watching a show before we can add anew one into our evenings. I am not sure if that is a good thing to admit, but one day when we are carpooling kids around and we don't have time to watch TV we can at least talk about when we could.

Soralis said...

I am addicted to lost! Enjoy!

ICLW

Anonymous said...

I'm still behind because I refuse to watch them out of sequence . . .and finding time to watch them on DVD is tough. I'm on season 3 right now -- hope to catch up over the summer (love being a teacher!)

We've got a lot in common -- I teach, too, and also have PCOS. I absolutely LOVE your quote at the top of your blog -- it is so very true!

Happy ICLW!

Michelle said...

OMG I love this show! This season looks like it is going to be GREAT!