Monday, January 12, 2009

Mental Break

This weekend I attempted to take a mental break. I allowed myself to get lost in the Twilight Series of novels. I took a break from all things baby making, school, national board and stress related. Although I knew the entire time that I couldn't afford the time, I also knew my body and mind could no longer take the stress of everything else in my life.

I had planned to continue my mental vacation this week while I was home in the evenings, but DH has forced me to come back to reality. I am sitting here on the couch trying to pretend to be interested in a movie while I catch up on all the e-mail I've neglected. Hoping to feel in control again and be back to my old self soon...

1 comment:

Cajun Cutie said...

I also escaped into the world of twilight. I read all the books. twice.