Friday, February 27, 2009

#100

This is my 100th post!! That is an exciting milestone. :-)

Everything always looks better on Friday afternoons at 3:00. Today was no exception. The stress and pressure I've been feeling all week went away this afternoon and I was able to enjoy a few hours with my husband out and about town.

We talked more about the kitties we saw last Saturday and DH called the shelter and our two babies are still there. We are going over on Sunday to meet them again and to play with them. Last Saturday they were too new to the shelter and wouldn't come out. I *think* we are going to be bringing them home Sunday too.... we will see!

My 100th post, no school tomorrow, and possibly new fur babies! Will post pictures if (when) they come home. Now it's off to do some writing for NBPTC- last group meeting tomorrow, it will all be over in less than a month (am both pleased and panicked about that).

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Happy 100th post! Congrats to you! I had mine not to long ago, too. Have a great weekend and I hope to see pictures of your new kitties!
*ICLW*

K.T. said...

Sounds like you had a great Friday! Hope the rest of the weekend continues that way - new kitties in your future! Fun!

Liv said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. I can't wait to see baby kitty pictures. I have two cats that we rescued from about 6 weeks. I look back now at those pics and although they are petite compared to many cats, those baby pictures make them look huge!

ICLW