Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesdays

Happy Terrific Tuesday!! I hope you are all having a terrific day. My day was busy but that just means there was more opportunity to find terrific things...

I had a large Chai Tea from Tim Horton's this morning. They make the BEST Chai Tea.
I stuck to my carb count all day since we are beginning TTC again.
My neck isn't hurting as badly from my fall.
I caught up on all the e-mails that have been patiently waiting for my reply.
I even sent some e-mails of my own for business that needs to be completed.
I got my e-mail account sending from my new laptop- now my Mac is every bit as good as my PC.

So today was terrific. Tomorrow is going to be terrific because we have a juggler coming to our classroom. Now tell me how many of YOU get to have a juggler come to your job and perform?! Why is your Tuesday terrific?

OH OH LATE ENTRY- DH wanted to add his own. He said today is terrific because it's the second day off our BCP so that puts us one day closer to a little baby! GOSH I LOVE THAT MAN!

1 comment:

K.T. said...

Sounds like a terrific day! I think that is great that your DH added his own entry and it was very sweet!