Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sorry ICLWers!

I don't really have much to say this week. It's been busy but not very interesting!

No snow day for me on Monday- we were one of two districts in our area who didn't cancel. Once I got to school though it was a nice day and I will be thankful in June.

I've been reading TCOYF and realizing just how little I knew about my own body. I have always relied upon it to do its job and I will keep it in shape but turns out maybe I need to know just a little bit more. Working on my temping but I confess it is not part of my daily routine yet. DH has been helpful asking me if I've done it which I appreciate but sometimes he gets me after the shower and it's too late at that point... I think? I have more reading and research to do for sure!

No kitties yet. We've talked a lot about them but haven't gone back to the shelter yet... You need to make an appointment every day but Saturday so I think we will go back Saturday afternoon and who knows...

Sorry for the lack of posts, it's just been that kind of a week... I will see if I can write something interesting tomorrow! :-)

No comments: