Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook

Facebook is my frienemy today. For those of you who don't know the word frienemy it means friend and enemy. My To Do list this week included getting SOLID drafts of ALL my NBPTS writing DONE. Facebook is standing in my way of getting this done. I am sending Maine gifts to my friends, writing posts, updating my status regularly and playing games. It is SO distracting!!! I have even been wondering how I could connect my blog to my facebook- is that really sad??

So Facebook is my friend becuase it is so wicked fun. I am connecting with people I haven't seen in years (although it is sometimes sad that people who were once the most important in my life now keep in touch via status updates) and I am communicating with ease with people who are regulars in my life today. It is also my enemy becuase I really should be getting my writing done. My goal is to mail out my portfolio by March 20th so I may have to block Facebook!!

Facebook my frienemy!!

No comments: