Friday, February 6, 2009

Not feeling so hot

I broke down and went to the doctor's Wednesday night because the pain in my shoulder had traveled up my neck and into my jaw. I got really scared when I found a lump behind my ear. DH made me call the doctor and we went to get things checked out. I couldn't see my own doctor but I got the most sadistic bastard in the practice. He asked, "does it hurt when I do this?" "Yes!!!!" so he pushed HARDER HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said it looked like the muscles were knotted and he gave me some muscle relaxers that really screwed me up yesterday. I slept over 19 hours. DH came home at 5:00 and I went to bed at 6:30. It was a really sleepy day. Back to work today though sans muscle relaxers and I am in pain again. Looking forward to spending a weekend that I can't remember thanks to muscle relaxers.

1 comment:

Aramelle {One Wheeler's World} said...

I hope that you start feeling better very quickly!

Aramelle
from http://the-wheeler-family.net/anewwheeler/