Thursday, February 26, 2009

If I were normal...

Then I should have begun my period today. Instead my FF says that perhaps I am fertile again due to my temps. I am feeling really frustrated about this whole charting thing, I don't even understand what it should look like and what I am waiting for. I have had minimal fluctuation in temps ;the biggest one coming with my new thermometer (which I had to buy when my dog ate the first one) But seriously... does temping even WORK for someone with PCOS?!

DH and I want to try to do things as naturally as possible and from all the reading I've done the first step is learning my cycle. I am just really frustrated and perhaps I joined FF too soon because it's just giving me hope when I have no right to have hope at this point. And the worse part is, the closer it gets to the period FF thinks I *should* have the more obsessed I become with every little thing happening with my body.

Aughhh I am frustrated today. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. This weekend we are going out though with one of our many pregnant couple friends. I jokingly said to DH that I will be sharing a pitcher of margaritas with H and he got mad saying she was pregnant but that was my whole point. Then I get to drink them all.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Don't sweat it -- you'll get the swing of things quickly.

Happy ICLW!

Kristin said...

I honestly don't know if temping will work for someone with PCOS. Good luck figuring it all out and wishing you success soon.

~ICLW

Bluebird said...

Enjoy your margaritas! I am a firm believer of taking advantage of as much of you can while not pregnant. That doesn't work for everyone, but I for one spend my days feasting on wine and sushi :)
ICLW