Monday, February 16, 2009

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

I'm on vacation!! I have been needing this vacation for awhile now. I don't think I was quite ready to go back to school in 09 but now I will get some of the rest and catch up on my work and get back in order....

To Do List for Vacation
  • Get solid drafts of ALL my NBPTS entries.
  • Start temping and charting my cycle.
  • See my friends for lunch.
  • Get Bella fixed.
  • Plan out all of March for my plan book.
  • Clean the house (REALLY CLEAN).
  • Organize the girls' bedroom and file the papers that I've just stacked.
  • Read 1 book for pleasure.
  • File taxes.
  • Sort change in change jar.
If I accomplish all of my vacation goals I will be in good order. Actually today I began to take my temp to help chart my cycles. That was really tough for me to begin because it was admitting to myself that I can't just get pregnant on my own like my friends. It was a tough $9.99 spent but DH has been so encouraging that it was well worth it. He was shocked I didn't come home with the $200 digital ovulation predictor... if only I'd realized that when I was shopping!

Despite my list I feel energized and ready to get started. Because of the holiday today I relaxed and am ready to begin tomorrow. Think happy thoughts!

No comments: