Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food Belly

I have a little food belly this evening. DH has been gone the last couple of evenings getting the Jeep back in working order so tonight he took me out for an early Valentine's day gift. We went to my favorite Italian place (they let you draw on the tables!). We had appetizers, salads, entrees, and dessert. I actually had to unbutton my button down blouse just now. Ahhhhhhhhh I love date nights!

Ok on to MORE reasons why today was terrific... (it IS terrific Tuesday after all!)

I woke up to a beautifully clean house (I cleaned last night while DH was at the shop)
My meeting this morning went very well
I got to my classroom to find a valentine card with Sawyer on it! He offered to make me a mix tape :-) (I love LOST)
My students were amazingly good today
We took 15 minutes to sing and dance this afternoon
DH is home- FINALLY!
Only 3 days until VACATION!

Did YOU have a terrific Tuesday?

1 comment:

*T* said...

OH YEAH! And we drew our family of 2011 on the table at the restaurant. You'll be happy to know it included a little girl and a little boy as well as a Great Dane (although that is still up for debate!)