Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sunshine and Yoga

The sun has made a brief but appreciated appearance today. I was able to get out of the house and take Bella for a nice long walk, something we've both been needing. I couldn't start the lawnmower but just getting outside was helpful to improving my mood this week. The forecast is for scattered thunder showers over the next 2 days then back to steady rain again. PHEW What a crappy start to the summer.

In other news I am beginning a yoga class tonight. It is a prenatal yoga class and I am hoping this is going to give me both physical and mental exercise. It's been a couple years since my last yoga class and we will see how it goes. I did warn my instructor that I am less than coordinated and she didn't seem concerned. It is a small class and we are all around the same point in our journeys... I am looking forward to connecting with other women. New and unknown things are a little intimidating to me, but I am going to try my best to be brave, friendly, and flexible!

No comments: