Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rain, rain go away

Don't come back until I go back to work please.

I am not one of those take the summers off teachers.... I work all summer. Hopefully this will be my last summer but DH makes a good point, my summer schedule is 8-12 and amazing money so it seems foolish not to keep it up. I have one week between when school ended and when I begin my summer job and the forecast each day has been rain and thus far, the weather has lived up to the prediction. BLAH

The rainy weather has forced me to relax and read, knit and catch up on the DVR but now I am bored. There is only so much laundry, internet surfing, and going to coffee one person can handle. I want to play outside! I haven't even been able to blog much because my stinking internet isn't connecting to blogger reliably.... weird.

Anyway, I am off to settle in for another day of reading and knitting. I will appreciate this later in the summer when I am busy but for now, I want some sun so I can go out and play!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On any other day I would have said, "I will trade you the rain for the heat." But I would not want to give this heatwave we are having to anyone ever.