Friday, June 26, 2009

Love Affair

Shhhhh don't tell DH but I may be in love with two other men... Ben and Jerry. Their only issue is that they are a little cold but besides that, I really enjoy them. Seriously, what's not to love? Cherry Garcia- Good, Heath Bar Crunch (both vanilla and coffee)- Good, Half-Baked- Good, Cookie Dough- Good, Chubby Hubby- Good... I think you get the idea. Oh and I am hoping to try the new Marzipan flavor soon, just like my wedding cake. YUM.

Seriously, what flavor do they make that I do not enjoy? And enjoyment has only been cheaper this summer as my supermarket had all flavors on sale for $1.99!!! There was a limit of 4.... but how many times do I go to the grocery store in a week?! Limit 4... yeah right.

Actually I think DH has a love affair with the boys as well, he's next to me enjoying his own pint of ice cream. Mmmmmmmm Ben and Jerry.

No comments: