Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I forgot all about Terrific Tuesdays this week with all the ICLW excitement so I am going to have to catch up...
Tuesday was wonderful because:
The school kids were so excited about Christmas
I have 12 entire days off
Someone plowed my driveway on Monday
Everyone is coming to MY house for Christmas breakfast
I got my first Christmas CD EVER thanks to a coworker who recognized this deficiency in my music collection (and yes, I celebrate Christmas, I am Catholic but NEVER had a Christmas CD)
We have a door on our coat closet

There is lots to be thankful for this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off!

One last thing, I tagged you in my blog.
The Unfair Struggle: Random Things About Me...

Aramelle {One Wheeler's World} said...

It's good to be reminded of the small but good things in our lives. Enjoy your vacation time...I'm jealous. :)

Aramelle
from http://the-wheeler-family.net/anewwheeler/

Cara said...

Ahh- the 12 day break. I remember it so well from the teacher's perspective. Now, I'm on the other side of the fence: a mother of a school aged child - and let me tell you - that 12 day (or in our case 14 day) break looks a little different. Scheduling and all.

Even so - what a joy to have all that time. ENJOY!