Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed

Today I remember just how blessed I am. I have an amazing husband who loves me with all of his heart, supportive parents and in laws who treat me as their own. A sister and brother in law who are just the best friends you can think of. Two sister in laws and their spouses who always remember to let us know they care and two nephews who always make me smile and who remind me that sometimes things ARE just as they seem. I am so blessed today... I hope you are as well. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Merry Christmas! That's awesome that you have so many supportive and wonderful people around you. :) Here's to 2009!

Michelle said...

What a wonderful family you have. Merry Christmas!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

It is wonderful to be so blessed.

May you have a wonderful new year and may your dreams come true.

Here from ICLW...No. 88
My Little Drummer Boys