Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday DH

Today is DH's birthday! It's tough for him having a birthday so close to Christmas so I try to make an extra big deal about it. He's at work right now and I am waiting to head over there to kidnap him for a Sushi lunch! The best part about his birthday so far is that I TOTALLY surprised him with his gift.

Usually he knows what he's getting because he likes big ticket items so typically he gets really big stuff for Christmas/Birthday but this year he got his iPhone for Christmas and I am sure that he was expecting me to wrap up the box again for his birthday but nope!!! This morning he found his present after playing "hot and cold" (much to his reluctance) and he was so thrilled. He got a coffee maker, one of those Keurig ones and he is totally psyched. Unfortunately he was on call this morning and got called into work before he could use it. Seeing that look of complete surprise on his face was totally worth it. Now if only I could surprise him with a pregnancy annoucement too. Maybe for our anniversary in July...

No comments: