Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Looking to 2009....

As I sat down to write my new year's resolutions today I read some of my favorite blogs while I thought. Coming2Terms had an infertile's guide to new years resolutions. I enjoyed hers and am thinking about them but I have some for me...
I resolve to:
  • Continue setting limits at work and not feeling guilty for saying no.
  • Take better care of myself and DH physically, mentally and emotionally.
  • Have fun whenever possible and not let my worries get in the way.
  • Laugh as much as possible and to try to bring joy into people's lives.
  • Be thankful for what I have, not sad for what I don't have yet.
  • Tell the people who mean a lot to me, just how much they mean.
I think that's a pretty good list of resolutions... some will be easy; telling those I love how much they mean to me. Some will be challenging; setting limits at work and being happy for what I have, not sad about the family I want. It should be an interesting year... lots of possibilities!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: