Monday, December 8, 2008

Seriously?!

The cold I've been battling has finally been getting better. I can breathe through my nose about 70% of the time and I have my energy back. This morning however I woke up but my eyes wouldn't open. I tried not to panic and reached my hand up only to find they had crusted shut over night. I have no luck....

I went into work (I teach kindergarten) because I am not going to be defeated by conjunctivitis so easily but my nurse confirmed it and sent me to the doctor who WOULDN"T GIVE ME ANY ANTIBIOTICS. She said to check my school policy and to wait for it to clear up. I am super annoyed because my body finally feels great and it's my stinking eyes that are going to keep me home- not to mention that DH won't come near me unless he sees I've used hand sanitizer. BLAH Oh well, if I have to stay home I have plenty of NBPTS stuff to catch up on!

No comments: