Friday, February 26, 2010

No Power Day and 100 Days Old!

Today is a big day. School and daycare are both closed due to no power! We've gotten TONS of rain over the last 2 days, roads are flooded and many people/businesses are without power.

Sadly I got up, showered, dressed, and dressed the baby before checking my cell phone or TV this morning. Oh well. Just after I learned I didn't have to go to work, daycare called and they're closed due to no water.... which is hilarious since it's rained for 2 straight days here! So Baby G and I are enjoying our first "snow" day together... I am tempted to go put my jammies back on so she can get the full experience of the snow day!

Also today Baby G is 100 days old. Time sure is rocketing by. My little lady has grown and learned so much over these last 100 days... she's "talking" laughing, rolling over, clapping, trying to creep, recognizing faces, turning towards our voices... my little lady is, as my first graders would say, "A-M-A-Z-I-N-G amazing!" Happy 100th day baby G!

No comments: