Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time

Time is a funny thing... it goes so fast at times and so slow at others. This week has been lightning fast. DH asked me this morning what day of the week it was and I was sad to tell him Thursday. Last week, while I was working, the week crawled by. Each day felt like an eternity until I could get home to pick up little G then before I knew it, I had to leave for work again. This week is the same.... how it is Thursday already is beyond me!

Today is also special because little G is 3 months old today. That's 1/4th of a year. WOW!!! This morning we told her the story of her birth again and she smiled through the whole thing. She is becoming so much more expressive and interactive. Each day with her really is a new adventure. It will be hard to see her go to daycare but the good news is, I only have 15 weeks left of school (at the most) and this summer I will get to spend LOTS of time with her.... I will probably still work, but only 1/2 days which will leave my afternoons free to be with little G.... but that just means time will go by that much more quickly!

No comments: