Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sleeping Through The Night

Yes folks, you read right. My dear, darling, amazing, fabulous little peanut slept through the night last night.

Yesterday was G's first day of daycare and it's no secret that it was tough for me. We know them but they're not family... it was tough leaving my baby with people who do not know her or love her. I went to pick her up at 4 and she was asleep literally before I buckled her in the car seat. She woke up as soon as we got home and she played for about 1 1/2 hours before getting fussy. We cuddled her, fed her, tried to calm her down but she was cranky pants for sure. I was starting to get myself ready for a long sleepless night.

At 8:30 I said "time for bed..." I fed her and she was asleep at 9. Put in her crib at 9:15 and I had to wake her up at 6:10 this morning. That is 9 hours folks!!!!!

I did not sleep through the night, I kept waking to check on her. I even stared at her for a few minutes at 4:00 because she has never missed a 4am feeding in all her life. She was ravenous at 6 but in a fantastic mood. We were able to play for a little while before leaving for daycare day 2.... Now day 2 is done and little G is already in bed.... let's see what tonight brings!

No comments: