Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Daycare Visit

Today was our daycare visit. DH and I went before little G was born and met the owners which is how we choose this daycare. They've been in touch several times since G has been born and today was little G and mommy's visit to daycare to see it in action and introduce her to the kids before she begins next week.

It went as well as it could. The daycare is wonderful and comes highly recommended by everyone who has been there.. it's just not me. I was telling DH when he asked and I told him everything I disliked, that it could have been called Baby G's Perfect Daycare and I still would have found something wrong because it's just not me. I suppose there is still a chance I could win the lottery Wednesday or Saturday and get to stay home....

I know she'll be safe, well cared for and loved there. I really know that. I am just sad that I can't be with her all the time. Daycare is so lucky to get my fabulous, amazing, wonderful girl all day. I hope they know just how lucky they are.

No comments: