Monday, May 4, 2009

Surgery Appointment

This morning we are going to meet with the surgeon who will be operating on my husband. His pain from the beginning of March has still not gone away so they are doing exploratory surgery when they go in to fix his hernia. I am hopeful that the surgeon will give us some direction and a plan of attack because so much of what we've been planning for the next couple of months is contingent on this operation...

It's a little selfish (OK probably a lot selfish) but I am hoping we can schedule it for the week after I get out of school which is also the week before I begin teaching summer school. It's just that I've already taken so much time off this year and we can't afford my maternity leave unpaid (or for me to miss the money I can make at summer school).... I hate to have DH in pain for an entire month still though. I guess we will see what the surgeon says in a couple more hours...

No comments: