Monday, May 25, 2009

Marvelous Monday (In leiu of Terrific Tuesday)

Today was a marvelous day. Not sure what's been up this month but DH and I have had absolutely perfect weekends. Each one busy but each one happy, relaxing, enjoyable and terrific for our relationship. This afternoon coming home we just grinned at each other glad for some more wonderful time together. (I am making myself a little sick with all this happiness right now, but I can't help it!)

Today we woke up and took the dogs to the park. We enjoyed a nice breakfast of strawberry pancakes and then went to see some of my students and one of DH's friends in a parade. It was really lots of fun. It's been too many years since I've gone to a parade and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We spent the rest of the day riding around town with the top and doors off the Jeep. At 74* it doesn't get much better than that! We are now both sunburned but what a day. DH is cooking dinnre on the grill as I relax and we are both looking forward to a quick week. June 2 is DH's surgery so we've been lucky to have such great weekends this month.... June may be bringing us another story.

1 comment:

the misfit said...

Wonderful. We should all enjoy the blessings of our marriages more - bravo!