Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to work!

Was back at work today but it was an out of the ordinary day. It was kindergarten screening day! I had a substitute to teach my current kindergartners while I went to the library and met and tested the incoming kindergarten students. What a nice way to ease back into the work week especially with all that we have coming up. On the one hand I feel guilty not being in the classroom teaching but on the other hand it is nice to have a day that is different and fresh.

Tomorrow is actually another out of the day classroom. I am my schools representative for a curriculum development team for our new district (many changes ahead for us at school) and I get to go work with other teachers for the day and begin looking at our two districts' curricula and work out if and how we might go about merging them. Speaking of which I actually need to get to my research done on the other districts writing program so I have something intelligent to say about it! Not too shabby for a week that's short already!

(HEY I posted on a Tuesday- I guess I didn't need to do a Marvelous Monday post after all) :-)

No comments: