Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Penelope versus my toes

DH has long said that my toes are creepy. They are a bit off. On each foot I have 4 long toes (like fingers really) and one stubby hardly there toe (thanks mom). DH is not impressed by feet in general and steers clear of my little piggies whenever possible.

Penelope, as always, is on team DH, and tonight at dinner Penelope decided to take on my toes. We had dinner in the living room (a practice we are trying to get out of). We were finished eating but the leftovers were still on the coffee table. I had my legs crossed and one foot dangling in the air near the food. Penelope thought it was a rival and tried to attack my foot. I know she's about the same size as one of my feet and they are both at ground level but come on- do you see a mouth on them!? Penelope has not relaxed all evening near my little piggies, I am trying not to wiggle them as I do not want my new pedicure ruined. Tonight the score is Penelope 1 My toes 0 (they are running in fear). I am not sure how she's going to react when I try to go up to bed. I may have DH kennel her first.

No comments: