Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy May!

We have had an incredibly fun and busy month this month. It was originally looking like this long weekend would be low key, around the house, yard work and the like but nope! I have always been a real home body and I can't quite believe we've been gone or out every weekend this month so far, but shockingly, I am looking forward to our adventures this weekend as well. Perhaps it is the school year winding down, or many of my responsibilities ending. Perhaps it is the re balancing and refocusing on my home life I've done. Whatever it is, I am looking forward to another busy weekend with friends!

Tonight we went to the local minor league (they are the baby Red Sox) baseball game. Tomorrow we will be going out with Dh's best friend and his girlfriend who is just wonderful. Looking forward to an evening with just the grownups. Sunday, BBQs around town and Monday seeing the nephews and yard/house work. It may not sound like much but I am looking forward to the various adventures around town. :-) (but am being careful not to over do it-no more 16 hour days) What are YOU up to this Memorial Day weekend?

No comments: