Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Terrific Tuesdays

I have been feeling really down lately and I did not want to post another whiny pity party post so I decided just now that I am going to begin Terrific Tuesdays! This will force me to look for the good in everything a minimum of one day a week. FYI- I usually look on the bright side of things but lately it has been tough.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Today was terrific because...
  • I learned now to use Garage Band to record myself reading my NB standards so I can play them in my car.
  • Two of my kids who I have been worried are not connecting to me both drew me pictures and took the effort to write my name. (HUGE in kindergarten!)
  • I stayed UNDER my carb target for the day!
  • I finally worked out a schedule for the next 7 months which reduced my stress level significantly.
  • DH is just unbelievably understanding and supportive even though I have been in a funk.
  • It is the LAST Tuesday in October!

No comments: