Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween


The fall season is in full swing and the kids at school are getting excited about Halloween. Most of my class has decided what they want to be already!

Struggling with fertility, I am finding autumn the toughest season. Pregnant ladies out picking apples, new babies at the fair, families on hay rides, it just feels so hopeless to me. I am trying to stay positive and DH is being supportive assuring me that someday that will be us with our baby all snuggled up at the fair... it just seems impossible at this moment so I am going to focus on my puppy babies...

This is Penelope's Halloween costume from last year... she was a lobster. We are looking for costume suggestions for Ms. Penny P for this Halloween and for Bella- our big Shar Pei too. The dogs like to go trick or treating with our nephews and they like to get into the spirit too- any ideas???

No comments: