Thursday, October 23, 2008

Procrastination Queen

I am supposed to be studying right now for my National Board Certificate. I have a support group meeting this weekend and I do not want to be the person who has done the last ammount of work. Sadly at the end of a long day at school and after a tasty dinner prepared by my DH studying my standards is the last thing I want to be doing. I am thinking bottle of wine and warm bath with my American Wife book... but no.

I told DH that after dinner tonight I HAD to study. He is now playing his video game while I *work*. Since I started *studying* I have vacuumed the stairs, organized the dogs' bedroom, read the Trouble Trying To Conceive (TTTC) chat board on TheBump.com and have started blogging... I haven't been this good at procrastinating since college. Ahhhhh the good old days...

But seriously- I NEED to get back to work.... maybe I will just read a couple of blogs tonight. :-)

No comments: