Saturday, November 7, 2009

swollen

Yup that's what I am.... Swollen.

I really didn't think that my ankles could look like that. They actually have a roll of fluid between my ankle and my foot. NOT attractive. I have been beyond blessed with this pregnancy and only had some minor morning sickness at the beginning but I have to say, this last week has been really tough. I am swelling in my feet and hands (and truth be told, my face a little bit too). I am getting overly emotional thanks to the newest batch of hormones. I know we only have about 14 days to go (that's until due date.... 24 until they will induce me). It is just so painful to walk by the end of the day, and the doctor says to elevate my feet, but when I do, it just makes it worse to stand up after.

My emotions are also getting to be more off the wall lately. I have a fear of going out at night without DH. I don't even want to run errands around town without him right now because "What if something happened..." The poor guy just wanted to go help his dad get his roof done today and I cried because I was afraid of being left alone all day. (For the record, I got it together and he went by himself, I was fine all day but we agreed that for the next couple of weeks he could be home as much as possible).

I have enjoyed this pregnancy, but I am looking forward to having my body back, mind back, and emotions back, not to mention my ankles specifically.

No comments: