Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Now the trick is getting it out!

We worked so hard to get our little one created. We've been nothing but grateful and thrilled the last 35 weeks.... but now it's time for the little one to come out. Turns out my attention span is just about 34 weeks and then I start getting impatient, and uncomfortable.

Went to my 39 week appointment today and the Dr says I am still all closed up. While I know that things could change at any moment and baby G could come tonight even, I was extremely disappointed. I cried through most of the appointment because I've been having contractions for the last 24 hours and am still all closed up. Due date in 4 days, hormones raging, belly tight, thank GOD DH has patience and nothing but hugs for me right now. I feel like a whale and the end seems pretty far away still. The Dr said, "Be sure to make an appointment for next week, and two for the week after, then we will talk induction." Looks like LO is still 3 weeks away. :-/

No comments: