Saturday, October 24, 2009

Old College Try

That's what I am giving this nesting thing. As I posted yesterday, it is still not instinctual- I could care less if there is a pile of magazines next to the bed dated months ago. But for the health of my marriage I have decided to fake it until it kicks in. So far it has gotten me clean walls and a sore back. DH was so impressed when he came home this morning (after being called into work) and found me naked cleaning the tub and walls. (I know perhaps TMI but that's how he found me in all my pregnant cleaning glory). He was impressed and he thinks I am finally on board with getting the house in order, I am really mostly on board with not arguing about it anymore. Where is this nesting instinct?! I hope it gets delivered Monday with the crib!

No comments: