Friday, October 23, 2009

Nesting (or not)

I just cannot get on board with the whole nesting thing. Don't get me wrong, I want to set up the Goober's room but I have to wait until DH is done with the rugs (hopefully tomorrow) and we pick up the furniture (Monday night). But other than wanting to set up the physical room, I have no desire to nest at all. DH on the other hand is going crazy. He is cleaning rugs, scrubbing the bathroom and kitchen nightly... it's crazy. I cannot keep up with him. As I type he is on an organizing fit and I have opted out. My ankles are the size of grapefruits and I am wiped out. I know he's annoyed that my nesting has not kicked in yet with only 29 days to go (HOLY COW!) But I think he got the nesting for the both of us. I do hope that it kicks in before Goober arrives or else I will be sadly under prepared!

No comments: