Thursday, October 22, 2009

EXHAUSTED

Yup, that's how I am feeling. This school year we've had very few five day work weeks due to in service, half days and holidays. Well this week is one of them. AND it was parent teacher conferences to boot. I am WIPED OUT! The one night I had nothing planned DH decided we NEEDED to go shopping. I am usually not impressed when he is on call on the weekends but I have to say, I am glad about it this weekend. We will HAVE to stay home or really close to home so he can deal with work stuff. I hope it's not too busy so it doesn't ruin his mood, but I am relieved to be spending a quiet weekend with Netflix, and DH. Ahhhhhh just what I need! Maybe it will even rain so I won't feel like I need to go out and do yard work... just to have permission to hibernate and veg.

No comments: