Sunday, April 5, 2009

Missing

Yup, I've been missing lately. At night I just do not have the energy to blog- plus I don't really know what to say. Also I've been incredibly busy despite National Boards being completed...

I started teaching at my local college. Only two people have been to the class- the rest of them dropped before we even began. In the interest of saving money the college dropped me back to one night a week and are only paying me half of what they promised but I still have to cover all the material, just in half the sessions. Honestly, I feel like it's a good compromise. I wanted to just have them cancel the class, but DH is right, this is great experience and I can see if I like higher ed. We can also use the money for all the medical expenses coming our way.

Drama club is in full swing right now and that keeps me out one night a week. This year's group is actually coming together AWESOME. I cannot wait for the play. My life continues to be hectic and crazy but I have April break in two more weeks. That will give me a chance to rest and relax. Then all my commitments are done after May 20th. Phew

No comments: