Saturday, April 17, 2010

VACATION and SNOW?!

Hooray for vacation! Vacation began yesterday for us and in true fashion, we kept plenty busy. It was nice to spend the whole day with DD and I hadn't realized just how many things she's learned until I spent the whole day with her. Sure I've seen her doing baby pushups and starting to grab and pass things back and forth between her hands, but I was able to fully appreciate it yesterday. I truly cannot get over how amazed I am with her- it doesn't help that other people are as well....

Looking forward to a fun week with lots of walks, and play time we woke up this morning to SNOW on the ground. Yes, I DO live in Maine but it's APRIL for goodness sakes, and AFTER TAX DAY!! What IS mother nature thinking?? Just last sunday DH was wearing shorts and now we have to get out the hat and mittens again? Thankfully it looks like it will melt pretty quickly but so much for our walk this morning, maybe we will have to go walking at the mall.... and perhaps stop by Babies R Us and get the food processor I want. DD is going to try solids on Sunday, her 5 month birthday!! :-)

No comments: