Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

I haven't done a Terrific Tuesday post in quite awhile but today is so terrific, how can I not?!

Well for one thing, it's the 13th of the month- notoriously our lucky day. I had a personal day, got done my typing for a major paper, got the paper mailed, ran errands I've had to do for quite some time. After that I was able to pick up the baby early, we went and got her birth certificate, played some games. Now she's snoozing a little. Tonight DH has a friend coming over to play, the plan is baby down for bed at 7:30, then off to get Thai food for LOST and tonight is a HURLEY episode!! I've been waiting for this one since the start of the season.

Can Tuesday really get more terrific than this?? Oh yeah, and 2 more days of work before V*A*C*A*T*I*O*N!!

No comments: