Monday, November 24, 2008

Chance that maybe we'll find better days...

That Goo-Goo Dolls song was on the radio this morning on my way to work and I cried all the rest of the way to work....
Click Here if you want to see the video.
Something about the lyrics just got to me today and started my day off emotionally. That's all I want, the chance that maybe we'll find better days.... but sometimes it just doesn't feel like we will ever get there...
Last night DH held me around the middle and put his hands on my belly and announced how excited he was that we'd be pregnant in just another 5 months (April he thought) and although I know he was trying to be helpful and to make me feel positive but really, it just bummed me out even more. Maybe we will be pregnant in 5 months with the treatments, but maybe not too. I don't know.

"And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
And desire and love and empty things
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days"

No comments: