Monday, March 29, 2010

Amazing

4 1/2 months is amazing. LOVE being a mom right now. G is sleeping through the night :-) And she is SO much more interactive. Her awake time is real quality time and I couldn't ask for anything more than the little family I have.

I've been back to work 4 weeks now and I finally feel like I have my class back in order and back to myself. Things are good at work, although I am still unsure what I will be teaching next year. No position at K or 1 for next year. Don't want to move to 2nd with this class again so am looking to move buildings.... we will see.

New daycare continues to work out great. I can't even say how happy I am each afternoon when I pick up DD. She is smily and giggly. The "teacher" who takes care of her knows her so well. She was telling me how DD likes to be put down for naps and it is SO true.

Everything is going amazingly well and I cannot begin to describe just how at peace I am with the world currently. I hope it continues... of course getting 6 straight hours of sleep helps! :-D

No comments: