Thursday, September 3, 2009

First week complete

I made it. Barely, but I made it. This week we had school T, W, Th and although you may be thinking "3 days, piece of cake" there was no cake anywhere at school and I was wiped out every night. The first night I fell asleep in the bathtub (at 6:00). DH woke me up, I had a bowl of cereal and went to bed. Wednesday I made it until 8 and last night until 9 but that was because I was riding the high of my new couch!

I am physically exhausted, my belly has popped, and mentally I am wiped clean. I do have to say that I am actually glad I am in first grade right now because the first three days were far less physically demanding then they would have been in kindergarten. Seriously, I would have needed DH to pick me up after school if it was like a normal year. PHEW Glad it's over and looking forward to a 4 day weekend. Will be ready to go with a 4 day work week next week. :-)

No comments: