Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catching Up

Phew! It seems it doesn't matter that I have cut back on my after school obligations this year, I still have no time to do anything for myself! Maybe it's just that I manage to fill up my time with whatever obligations I am still committed to, or perhaps it is the dreaded 3rd trimester that has me exhausted and unable to function in the evenings. I think it's the latter because since school has begun DH has kicked my butt in cribbage on a regular basis when before, he couldn't touch me!

Not a whole lot is going on (which is why I am amazed I do not have more free time!) Busy with work, the nursery is coming together, I am starting to feel very pregnant, and although I have not started nesting yet, I am trying to keep up with DH who is heck bent on getting the house in shape TODAY. I am going to commit to blogging 3 times a week for the rest of September and October. I am going to go so far as to setting a reminder on my calendar. I miss the writing and I think it's important.... I hope it won't be cheating if I start another post right after this one :-)

No comments: