Friday, September 26, 2008

BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

Yup- it is my birthday week. I do not believe in just birthdays- that's too short and not enough of a celebration but I can now officially say that it is my birthday week! On Thursday, October 2, 2008 I will cease to be 27 and will celebrate my 28th birthday. I love my birthday. I love that on that day everyone I know calls me, and we finally catch up on things. I love birthday cake, presents, and just the entire day!

This year though my actual birthday day is going to be scant which is why I can truly justify the birthday week I've always wanted!! My parents are going out of town for my birthday, my husband has not only to work that day but has a very late meeting, and above and beyond my regular classroom duties I also have recess duty and an 8 am training. BLAH. I fully intend to make the most of the next 7 days though!

No comments: